Saturday, October 18, 2008

0200 - Puking

got a really bad stomach at 12am in the morning in camp and i was very reluctant to head to the toilet for a remedy. had diarrhea the night before and went into 'solitary confinement' with my newsweek magazine at least 3 times before bedtime.

2am, i decided to liberate myself. pinkish coloured dinner was flushed out of my mouth and i didn't really feel any better. that sucks. why am i so unlucky?

5.45am, breakfast. i started to get very light headed and i was blinded partially. i took a fall before marching off to cook house. went to the medical center but was asked to come back later as my condition turned stable upon arrival. puked again in company line.

7.24am - 10.23am. time spent in the medical center and then went back to company line.

11,00am. went back to medical center with the rest of the diarrhea victims while the others book out.

12.30pm - book out with a spool sample bottle.

that's my morning and i totally disliked it to be in this way. i don't mind giving blood samples as the pain is temporary, however, spool! i collected the sample just minutes ago, after several attempts of bowel relief, which is futile. first time i have to look at my shit, use the bottle spool to dig my shit and then collect my shit. the idea of collecting my shit sounds really bad. sigh... bad day.

No comments: