Sunday, March 22, 2009

new computer!

mom disallowed me to use her computer anymore as she claimed that i kept depriving her from exposing herself to the IT during the weekends. eh, usually is more like just her waiting for my aunt to come online so that she could chat with her. it's pretty reasonable, considering the distance my aunt is living, TAIWAN!

i went on panic mode last sunday and i didnt really know what to do. my bro got his new laptop and what's left was the ultra oldie desktop of mine that was pretty much 1/3 of my age. yeah, that old.

begged for a loan from my papa and he kinda saved me out of the pinch. with kian's superb help, i just got myself a new computer! yay! not a really good one, but it's pretty much functional, perhaps with just a pair of overkill 2gb ram sticks. kian told me i was alittle nuts, to get overclocking rams not using for it's purpose.

had a few glitches after kian set it up for me, but it's working fine now. wow... 605 bucks for the pc, not a bad price eh?

No comments: